We are looking for:
A Marketing & Biz Dev Coordinator to be the lynch pin of our marketing & sales efforts.
What a typical day might be like:
Everyday you arrive to a collaborative team environment where your main focus is ensuring the studio’s marketing and sales efforts are defined, structured, cohesive and executed appropriately. Each day is filled with a variety of tasks from coordinating our marketing strategies and ensuring alignment, to hands on sales work that includes communications and relationship building with prospective clients and affiliates. Your work focuses on social interactions and building and maintaining relationships in the creative and tech industries.
Initially, you will be focused on coordinating the buildout, and later, the ongoing management of our inbound digital marketing funnel with our marketing agency. You might also find yourself managing the content of our email marketing campaigns and blogs, writing copy or working with a copywriter to get targeted and value added content to our audience. You will also spend a portion of your day qualifying marketing leads and reaching out to sales qualified leads - meeting with leads either in person or via phone or video conference. Your ultimate goal will be to successfully qualify leads and setup an initial discovery meeting.
Your typical day may include the following tasks:
- Managing leads that come in through our inbound machine managed in Hubspot
- Maintaining and updating our Zoho CRM
- Qualifying and communicating with marketing leads
- Fostering relationships with sales leads
- Scheduling initial discovery meetings with sales leads
- Assisting with transition from lead to client onboarding
- Attending networking events and making connections in the creative industry
- Assist with the development and management of a unified marketing strategy and integrated sales strategy
This job might be for you if:
- You are a socially dynamic, a people person, someone that is great connecting with people by phone and in person.
- You are savvy and can spot potential business deals and ambitious enough to contact potential partners.
- You excel at discovering, exploring, and connecting opportunities to create meaningful outcomes.
- You are adept at working in Hubspot and are comfortable working in a CRM.
- You understand and respect our client’s privacy and guard their financial information keeping sensitive information confidential.
- You enjoy participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- You are exceptional with computers, the internet, and can easily navigate through SaaS based technology (and you know what SaaS and other tech terms mean).
- You don’t mind working in Excel spreadsheets.
- You are an excellent communicator and understand that includes being a good listener.
- You have fun in public speaking scenarios and would enjoy presenting information at conferences, partner’s offices (law firms, banks, professional organizations) or to potential clients.
- You like to be organized and help others stay organized.
- You take good notes when needed and ask questions when something is not clear.
- You are timely, good at keeping a schedule, regularly follow through and do what it takes to ensure that key deadlines are met.
- You are detail oriented and proof read what you write to ensure it is articulate and accurate.
- You “get” entrepreneurs and creatives - and are passionate about talking to them about transforming their business.
- You understand the importance of metrics and you think working with business and finance professionals would be fun.
- You are proactive, get things done, and you take pride in doing things right.
You might be a really good fit if:
- You have a bachelors degree and/or relevant training in a field that will help you achieve our goals.
- You are currently involved in the creative or tech community (i.e., connections or prior work with/for creative agencies or tech firms).
- You have relevant sales experience and are motivated to generate sales.
- You have experience prospecting and qualifying leads.
- You have experience in a high growth SMB environments and are comfortable talking about finances.
- You have relevant marketing experience.
- You have experience working with Hubspot.
- You have experience with integrated sales using a CRM.
The Pay and the Perks:
We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits that include matching 401(k) and a well-rounded benefits package including health, dental, vision, disability, life, and AD&D insurance coverage. There are a variety of other workplace perks.
If this all sounds like you:
Please send your resume, salary requirements, and cover letter to email@example.com, specifying the position you are applying for (“Marketing & Biz Dev”) in the email subject line.